Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What time is it? ME TIME!

Today something made me send a mass text to some people. The message was inspired by the Words of Wisdom sent by Rev Run at the end of RUNS HOUSE (one of my favorite shows). My message talked about taking time for yourself and enjoying your own company.

I figured since I shared it with those few ppl I would share it with the viewers of my blog.

            The message simply said:          

"It was once said, "one should remove the plank form ones own eye before attempting to remove the speck in someone elses"

Allow this message to resignate in your mind as you read my daily words of wisdom for April 28, 2010. Its the end of this year and as people prepare for these final days of this academic year, they find themselves abnormally stressed. This new level of stress often 
results in random spouts of anger, frustration and argumentation. I ask that you take a minute to yourself, take a couple deep breaths and simply relax. in stressful times, it is essential  that you take time for your yourself and meditate or sit still. It is in the stillness that we find our true selves.

Love your life, live in love and your life will bring you love.

God is Love,
James Willis"


I hope these words are helpful to you as you go on through your day.





No comments:

Post a Comment