Friday, April 16, 2010

MY FAVS

We all have our staple items in our closet and for me it is CARDIGANS!!



I love them, they are so versatile. Instead of throwing on a tee and sweats, I opt for a cardigan, vneck, jeans and rainbow flip flops. These cardigans are soooo classic, its nearly impossible to go wrong with them.

Today I decided to blog about one of my favorite cardigans that I am wearing right now...



This blue cardigan with white stripes has to be one of my favorite cardigans ever! The nautical look of the white stripes on the blue background make this sweater perfect for almost every season, especially spring and summer


The best part about this classic cardigan is that I got it about 2 years ago from TARGET for $9.99. The deal was sooo great I had to get two (the other one is grey). 



For some of my followers who are a little nervous about stepping into the Cardigan Club, here are some really cool ways to wear some different types of cardigans that always work. Next time you head out to the store, ease on over to the cardigan section and pick one up and try it out. I guarantee you will love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment