Thursday, April 22, 2010

my struggle

"he was always such a nice boy, the quiet one with good intentions.....but good dont get attention"
-Stole by Kelly Rowland

I find myself at a crossroads with this blogging situation. 


I have a lot of people who love the blog and I am anxious to write more, but what do i right about? I found myself having bloggers block today and decided to hit up some important people and ask for advice and most of them said something along the lines of "keep it interesting" and after a few more questions the infamous word arose "MESSY"....I find that more people check out the blog when its MESSY but I cant always come up with MESS for people, plus I really dont want to be ONLY known for being #messy :D (well...maybe)



As a blogger I blog about things that I like but I also like to provide my viewers with what they want to see, so let me know what you want and I will provide it for you. :D Since so many people are hitting me up to know the newest info, I guess Ill supply that since "good dont get attention"



No comments:

Post a Comment