Friday, April 16, 2010

fellas hold on to your wallets....

The video is out and ladies are certainly taking notes.....every girl out there is lookin for a sponsor.
Will it be you?

The hottest new song now has a video and please believe all the women have started their search. The new Teairra Mari song ft. Soulja Boy and Gucci Mane can be heard on most radio stations and chronicles the benefits of having her sponsor..check out some her lines......

"i got myself a sponsor...to fill up a drank for me, to fill up a tank for me, to put something in the bank for me"

"He must be a rapper, a baller, doctor, dentist, corner boy, cook, chef, chemist..i dont even care just as long as he dont say bye bye bye bye"

Now I wont go as far to say that every woman is like this, but beware

Although this song is the new gold digger anthem, the song and the video are both hot..check it out.



No comments:

Post a Comment