Tuesday, May 4, 2010

a not so routine traffic stop

ok so yall know I am a student at Morehouse College in the Atlanta University Center (AUC) and today i witnessed some pure craziness!

As i was heading to the library, my good friend Kiara, a student at Spelman College, called me and said "omg james, did u hear about wats going on?"...after a couple seconds of talking i was on my way to get her and we witnessed the madness together.

Apparently Morehouse College, Spelman College, Clark Atlanta and Atlanta Police all decided to all come together and do a MASSIVE traffic stop right outside the entrances to Morehouse and Spelman

There were at least 15 police cars out there. They had every car stopped with officers checking ID's and licenses. 
WTF is going on?
Here are a couple of pics i took (excuse the blurriness)


There was no indication of any incident, so I decided to ask the police what was happening and everyone simply said "This is a routine traffic stop" Of course you I can never take a surface answer as concrete (thanks mom and dad) so I called Morehouse Campus Police where they again told me there was no incident, but plz believe I will be contacting them again in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment