Thursday, May 27, 2010

dont leave ya girl around me cuz

Today was such a great day! Woke up super early to take care of some business but had a great day hanging out with the madre.

As I sat in the theatre seats with Kiara, watching Sex and the City 2 (great movie btw) a couple things came to mind but one thing in particular. I'm a FLIRT! I recently had a convo with someone who, to my knowledge, isnt single but every time we talk, i am always flirting. I wonder if they know how I really feel about them? How I wake up every morning and think of them or how the slightest mention of something great makes me think of them or how I sometimes go on their FB page just to see pics of them...oh well...Even if they knew they would probably brush it off with "Oh, James is just a flirt." I dont even know if this person will see this blog post but if you do, I want you to know that I am really falling for you. As corny as this is...... YOU HAVE MY HEART!


No comments:

Post a Comment