Friday, June 25, 2010

the search begins....

So in a few weeks ill be Barcelona Bound for a study abroad program im doing for the fall semester and they have advised us to pack light with one big checked bag, one carry on and one backpack.

Yall already know thats gunna be a problem for me cuz im def used to packin up my closet for a trip, but watever, im gunna make due. I already have the big bag, but the search is on for my carryon bag. 

So the search is on for the carryon that will take me overseas!!!

I need this bag to be...
-big enough
-sturdy enough
-easy to carry
-fashionable
-affordable

THIS MAY BE A PROBLEM!

Here are some bags that I would LOVE to have 
(whether i get them or not is a dif story, but...)

This Louis Vuitton Damier Graphite Keepall would be perfect. The subtle Louis Vuitton design oozes masculinity and style #perfect

No, those arent purses, those are AMAZING HERMES H.A.Cs. Pharrell snagged these two luxury bags for his travelling. Each one cost a cool $46,000 but check them out..they are AMAZING!!


Whats not to love about this Louis Vuitton Monogramouflage Keepall. This unique bag was special edition a couple years ago, so finding one is pretty hard, but just look at it, its sporty and different, gotta love it!


As great as these bags are, they are just a tad bit out of the price range that im aiming for, so unless a miracle happens, i prob wont be getting these bags, but I will surely be on the hunt until I find one that I LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment