Saturday, June 12, 2010

a greeting from the greatest....

So yall know I LOVE LOVE LOVE good great music! Every morning I wake up, turn on my Pandora and take a shower....9 times out of 10, the sounds of greats like Whitney Houston, Brian McKnight and Jennifer Hudson pour out of my speakers at a ridiculously high volume and I have my own jam session while I suds up.



Yesterday, while out and about in San Diego I got a tweet from, arguably, the best singer of our generation!!!!



This message from the one and only JENNIFER HUDSON made me smile bigger than you ever know! She is currently in South Africa working on her upcoming movie where she plays Nomzamo Winifred Zanyiwe Madikizela aka Winnie Mandela, wife of Nelson Mandela.  Once again, this beautiful songstress is taking to the big screen, proving that she is a force that is here to stay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment