Friday, June 4, 2010

Asa lama lakum no oink [or moo] for me


Nicki said it best! After some inspiration from @Ashoto_Remy (Remy Jackson) I decided that I was going to give up Beef and Pork...and i we have been going with out the oink and moo for a solid 27 days 

Today i went to dinner with my mom, brother, aunt and cousin, it was great (minus my headache/stomach ache) but there was one problem....

we went to Famous Dave's

If you havent heard of it, it is a family style place that is known for its BBQ. The pic above is exactly what we got. Its called the All-American and it has 2 sides, corn on the cob, fries, corn bread, ribs, chicken and brisket. 

I sat and nibbled on my fries, cornbread and corn on the cob while everyone grubbed on the bbq slathered swine....lol

but it actually isnt that bad. I have a new love for Turkey burgers, chicken quesadillas and salmon...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment