Sunday, August 22, 2010

post for my shoe heads...

so i go to school at MOREHOUSE COLLEGE in what is called the AUC (Atlanta University Center) which is made up of Spelman College and Clark Atlanta University.

Of these three schools, academics always comes first but fashion and style are a close second. So today while i was doing a little online shopping I ran across a few shoes that I KNOW some of my AUC fam would simply die for!

These Marc Jacob College Ankle Boots are posted under men shoes but I can def see some of my Spelman and Clark sisters tryna step out to Market Friday or Hump Wednesday or even Thurs. Night at Space..either way whoever is ready to throw on these relaxed elegant combat boots better also be prepared to drop a pretty penny...these bad boys ring up at a whopping $568

Now for all my sneaker heads out there...these
  Adidas Y-3 by Yohji Yamamoto Neo Tech 
are not your average shell toed adidas...First off they will set you back about $365 dollars, but for you true sneaker heads, thats nothing new. For ma Jay Z lovers, you can sport these with your all black everything look...The big tongue reminds me of a look straight out of the 90s and yall know i cant help but love em cuz im a 90s baby #1991
And just to switch it up a bit I thought I would give you a mean desert boot. Yup, this 
Boss Black Saharian Calf Suede Lace Up Boot 
adds a spicy kick to a already hot trend out right now. These desert boots are so great because they are so versatile. Made by a variety of companies from CLARKS to BOSS to GUCCI, these boots come at all different price points but this specific pair comes in at around $250


Well thats it for now, hope you enjoyed everything. Stay tuned for more hot Back to School trends :)



No comments:

Post a Comment