Tuesday, March 30, 2010

your my little secret


I am a firm believer that everyone needs their own little place to get away and have a moment to themselves. I know we all have our own safe havens where we can run to and sort out our thoughts but today I ran across a cool little hidden jewel right up the street from campus (Morehouse College). I am sure many of you all have passed it if you live in the surrounding areas. 

Just in case this is already some one elses secret getaway spot, I wont tell you the exact location but I hope this encourages you to get out and check around your neighborhood for your own secret spot, who knows, you might find a nice little surprise.  Here are some more pics that I was able to get.

*****Good luck, be adventurous and the reward will be worth the risk*****








No comments:

Post a Comment