Monday, March 29, 2010

A baby was born.......

So I thought as I go through the process of  birthing this blog I thought I would start off from the very beginning. As some of you might know I am very outgoing and it all began when I was a baby. I am the 2nd and youngest son of Darlene and Phillip Willis (and the favorite). I was born on January 19, 1991 and ever since then, I have been on the move. Here are just a couple pics from my baby/toddler days...as you can tell I have had good looks since birth :) The first pic up there is my headshot from when I did acting/modeling as a child. I wish I could find the color one so yall could see the color of those jeans..lol..#superfly!




That first pic above is my brother holding me when I just got home for the first time. He was sooo happy to have a "liddle bwuda". We are 3 years apart and even though we went through our argument phase (from 7-13) we are the best of friends now.

*SIDENOTE* do you see my brothers head to toe jean outfit with the red hoodie underneath..lol...we was the flyest kids on the block #PERIOD!

LOL..I love this pic...as a baby (and still today) I LOVED eating!!! lol and that is evident from my big cheeks! I was known as a child as the kid with the "passy" (pacifier) and the big cheeks. Check out that fly fit..hahahaha..i miss my one piece PJ's.



Yall dont see me STRAINING for that smile..lol...This was a pre-school pic..I love looking back at my childhood pics and seeing what my parents dressed me in. Do yall see those different color sleeves and colors? #90's fashion. This is from my preschool VIP great memories there. I went there with most of my cousins, we pretty much ran the school...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment