Saturday, September 11, 2010

nothing but smiles

between my nicknames

SMILEY and SMILEZ 

you can get what im kinda known for...

SMILING!!

To me nothing is better than a great smile! I love seeing people with beautiful smiles and I love smiling myself, so i thought I would share some of my favorite smiling pics with you...these are just a few of my most recent facebook profile pics

Headshot from my acting days....smiling began waaay back in 1991 :D (yea im young, i know..19)

Taken at my Aunt and Uncles House (Dana and Charles....parents of my CUZN!!! ALI-MO!!!) nothing but smiles :)

compliments of La Diabla aka NYAMBURA! at her and SNKEYKIKI's apartment..another great night with another great smile!!

And this is my present FB display pic...taken by the lovely LAUREN WICKER back on valentines day...after a few mac sessions, it is PERFECT!! lol she knows hahaa


Moral: Smile today! tomorrow and always! but first start with today...its great, you wont regret it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment