Monday, July 5, 2010

rising star

when looking for a star, you gotta look in the
SKYE TOWNSEND

So ive been following @SkyeTownsend for a couple months now ever since I saw her HILARIOUS video of Celebrity Therapy: Beyonce and Rihanna


She is truly AMAZING! but I had NO CLUE she could sing sang, so after a brief twitter convo, she sent me some of her songs and I FELL IN LOVE! Her voice is like no other, I especially love this song MIAMI. Makes me wanna hop on a plane and head to Miami. 



This up and coming artist is bound for greatness, not to mention her amazing style. Check out these BLUE LIPS

Keep an eye out for this RISING STAR, she is sure to be a big hit!

1 comment:

  1. omg i have NEVER seen that beyonce video before but i swear ive seen it like 20 times since uve put it up

    JAMES ur the best

    ReplyDelete